Location Name Alvernia University
Location Description The 121 acre campus is a private Catholic college and home to about 3,000 students. It was founded in 1926 as a teaching seminary by the Bernardine Sisters of Saint Francis. Francis Hall, which was originally an orphanage, was the first and only college building until expansion began in the 1960's thru 1990's.
Current Use Active College
Location Address 400 Saint Bernardine St
Location City Reading
Location Zip 19607
Location Attributes School